2 Chicken Breasts
Pizza Seasoning Topper, or Italian Herbs
125 grams (4.4 oz) Mozzarella Cheese, , if you want more mozzarella cheese you can use more.
12 - 16 Pepperoni Slices, , add more if you like a lot of pepperoni
Homemade Italian Pasta Sauce, , or jar Pasta Sauce if you’re in a hurry!
- Preheat oven to 180 c (356 f)
- Slice the chicken breast through the middle to create a pocket.
- Have the chicken breast in a butterfly position and season inside the breast with a sprinkle of both garlic salt and then Pizza Seasoning Topper.
- Spread cheese over half of the chicken then top with 3 or 4 slices of pepperoni (overlapping a little) on each chicken breast.
- Fold over the top of the chicken breast and lift the chicken breast into a baking dish.
- Once again season the top with garlic salt and Pizza Seasoning Topper.
- Top with pasta sauce then some mozzarella cheese and another 3 or 4 slices of pepperoni.
- Put into the oven and cook for about 30 minutes or until the chicken breast is cooked.