My son in law wanted to cook something simple for his wife to give her a break from cooking dinner. Well done Zac she said it was fantastic and loved it.
- 4 rashers Bacon
- 8 thick Sausages
- 192 grams (6.7 oz) BBQ Sauce
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 200 c / 392 f
- Cut the rind off the bacon and cut the bacon in half length-ways.
- Wrap one piece of bacon around the sausage and pin it at both ends with a toothpick to keep it in place.
- Place each wrapped sausage in a casserole dish.In another bowl mix together BBQ Sauce, Garlic and Brown Sugar.
- Pour the sauce over sausages and then baste each sausage with the sauce.
- Cook in the oven for about 30 mins and continue basting sausages with sauce while it’s cooking.
- Remove from oven once sausages are cooked and remove the toothpicks.
- Serve with a side of salad.