By: Simone Christensen
These stuffed mini capsicum poppers are just the right size for a quick snack.
- 225 grams (7.9 ounces) Sweet Mini Capsicums (Bell Peppers)
- 40 grams (1.4 ounces) Chorizo finely chopped and fried
- 225 grams (7.9 oz) Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 110 grams (3.8 oz) Shredded Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200 c.
- In a bowl combine the cream cheese, chorizo and olive oil.
- Mix until cream cheese is smooth.
- Let bowl sit in the fridge for an hour so the flavours combine together.
- Meanwhile, cut each capsicum in half lengthways and remove all the seeds and stalk.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture into each capsicum half and lay each one in a casserole dish as you go.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over the top of all the stuffed mini capsicums.
- Put in the oven for about 30 mins or until the cheese has melted and browned.