By: Simone Christensen
I double this recipe and freeze it in portions and then just reheat it for lunch or a quick meal of a night.
- 60 grams (2.1 oz) Butter
- 400 grams ( 14.1 oz) Mushrooms ,sliced
- 50 grams ( 1.7 oz) almond flour
- 1.25 litres (2.6 pints) chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, add more if needed
- In a pot melt the butter and add the garlic and mushrooms. stir and let cook.
- After the mushrooms are soft and limp, add the almond flour and give a good stir so that its thick and smooth.
- Add the chicken stock and stir bit by bit so that it doesn't go lumpy.
- Puree the soup mix ( I used a stick hand held blender)
- Add salt to taste and heat.
- Serve with a dash of cream.