By: Simone Christensen
Making your own homemade pasta sauce from scratch is easy..so easy that you won’t want to buy jar sauce again. It is also healthier for you without all of the additives and preservatives you find in the jar varieties.
- 400 grams (14.1 ounces) Can Tomatoes chopped
- 1 teaspoon Spaghetti Bolognese Herb & Spice Blend
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a pot.
- Bring to boil then turn down the heat.
- Stirring constantly, allow to simmer for about 35 minutes
- You can use a stick blender to make it smooth. Or leave it chunky if you prefer.
Recipes using our Homemade Italian Pasta Sauce are: